Elevator advertising is a proven advertising vehicle that has helped companies achieve their goals for over 25 years!
Elevator advertising reaches a captive and diverse audience, all day, everyday just before key buying decisions are made. Key ad exposures include when consumers are leaving and returning from work, going shopping or out for an evening entertainment. Our studies show that the average person sees an ad in our network 5 times per day and you reach this audience where there are no distractions.
Description of Display Cases:
- 17”x34” display case containing nine ads located around a central mirror (less than 5 square feet)
- Constructed of a sheet metal backing, heavy-duty anodized aluminum frame
- Tempered glass and an acrylic background and shatterproof acrylic mirror
- Mounted to the elevator walls by two-way tape that is capable of supporting 40 pounds per square inch
- This method of affixing the showcase to the wall ensures that no marks will be left behind if the display case is ever removed
- The display case frame can be opened only with a special security key